sure, here it comes (attached to this mail). to try my example you need to evaluate the file test.el (also attached) and the following expression: (test-overriding-format "~/saved-attachments/test.org") after saving test.org (also attached) in folder ~/saved-attachments/ does this work for you? Bastien writes: > Hi Thomas, > > Thomas Alexander Gerds writes: > >> with the aim to show properties in custom match views, I have been >> experimenting with new variables: >> >> org-agenda-overriding-agenda-format >> org-agenda-property-list >> >> then, tweaking the function org-scan-tags this enables custom format for >> the agenda lines, optionally showing properties (without invoking >> org-columns). >> >> you can test this here > > Thanks for experimenting with this -- could you send your code as a > patch against current maint or master branch? > > That's easier for me to read/check/test... otherwise I'll have a look > later on next week at best. > > Thanks, -- Thomas A. Gerds -- Assoc. Prof. Department of Biostatistics University of Copenhagen, ุster Farimagsgade 5, 1014 Copenhagen, Denmark Office: CSS-15.2.07 (Gamle Kommunehospital) tel: 35327914 (sec: 35327901)