* Background color reset for links and DONE headlines
@ 2013-03-15 17:05 Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2013-03-15 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hello,

As you can see on http://screencast.com/t/xdVGDQrbB, faces for DONE headlines
or hyperlinks seem to reset the background color of the elements they're
applied onto, even if they don't have any background color specified:

`(org-link ((,class (:underline t :foreground "#006DAF"))))
`(org-headline-done ((,class (:height 1.0 :weight bold :strike-through "#BEBEBE" :foreground "#C5C5C5"))))

I see that the font is set in defun `org-set-font-lock-defaults' (L6039--6045
of `org.el'), but it seems to me we can only give one face through that
mechanism. Am I right?  Is this a limitation we can work around?

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-03-15 17:05 UTC | newest]