I want to call org-update-radio-target-regexp as soon as org-mode recognises a new <<>> has been created (which seems to happen as soon as the third ">" is typed). What hook can I use to get this done? Adam Sneller – CCO MS2 Digital 20 Old Bailey, St Paul's, ​London EC4M 7AN ​adam.sneller@ms2.digital office: 020 3988 6800 direct: 020 3988 6809 The information in this e-mail and any documents and files transmitted with it are confidential and for the use of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the message and any attachments immediately and notify the sender. Although MS2 Group Limited believes this e-mail and any attachments are free of any virus or other defect which may affect a computer, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and MS2 Group Limited does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use. MS2 Group Limited is registered in England and Wales, company number 10410414. Registered office: 27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX. 'MS2 Digital' is the trading name of MS2 Group Limited. ​ ​© 2020 MS2 Group Limited