Nicolas writes: > Hello, > > Jambunathan K writes: > >> My head is at git commit 6a369 and >> >> With `emacs -Q', do a C-c C-e h on bug.org. >> >> See that the following paragraph (or whatever!) >> >> "But in the end, no individual scenes matter but the film as a whole. >> Important actors in this film are" >> >> is NOT within any HTML tags and is floating. > > I don't see anything wrong here. What would you expect instead? Validation with nxml mode is succeeding. So the document is well-formed. But it does look strange to me. Anyways, I am attaching the same file exported with release_7.3. You would notice that the disputed text is enclosed within

. Would you consider enclosing them in paragraph tags. Odt exporter pretty much does tag mapping from html->odt. Absence of these paragraph elements prevents their counterparts - from being emitted in my odt exporter. This in turn causes malformed OpenDocumentText document. I am in the process of merging my odt changes to the master branch and am ironing out last minute glitches ... Jambunathan K.