I have been using the attached test.org file as part of my org-odt related work. The usual steps I follow for testing are quite simple: 1. Visit the file 2. Export it to xhtml or odt 3. Visually make sure that everything is OK. I would like to add this file to the testing dir of the trunk. This file would be a good starting point for not only validating but also documenting (the quirks?) of various exporters. At the moment, I am not very inclined to have it integrated with ert[1]. Based on my experience, the standalone test.org file has proven it's worth multiple times over during the development phase. What do you think? I am happy to hear feedback on 1. what to put in that test.org 2. where to put the test.org 3. how to have it integrated with test framework.