* [bug] infinite loop exporting to latex with lists
@ 2011-03-01 15:25 Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2011-03-01 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

with the following simple file,

* A question

For this project:

1. Draw a graph.

I get an infinite loop (i.e. emacs hangs until C-g) when I try to export
this to latex.  Using debug on quit, I find it always hangs in
=org-list-context=.  Help!

I cannot think of anything I have changed etc.  It only happens where
there is a list and this list can be any length >= 1.

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.4 (release_7.4.562.gc895)

From: Eric S Fraga @ 2011-03-01 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

with the following simple file,

* A question

For this project:

1. Draw a graph.

I get an infinite loop (i.e. emacs hangs until C-g) when I try to export
this to latex.  Using debug on quit, I find it always hangs in
=org-list-context=.  Help!

I cannot think of anything I have changed etc.  It only happens where
there is a list and this list can be any length >= 1.

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.4 (release_7.4.562.gc895)

* Re: [bug] infinite loop exporting to latex with lists
@ 2011-03-01 15:37 ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2011-03-01 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Eric S Fraga <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> with the following simple file,
>
> * A question
>
> For this project:
>
> 1. Draw a graph.
>

> I get an infinite loop (i.e. emacs hangs until C-g) when I try to export
> this to latex.  Using debug on quit, I find it always hangs in
> =org-list-context=.  Help!
>
> I cannot think of anything I have changed etc.  It only happens where
> there is a list and this list can be any length >= 1.

Suvayu reported a hang earlier today and Nicolas pushed a fix - maybe
try pulling latest?

Nick