On 4 Apr 2009, at 11:33, Carsten Dominik wrote: > Hi Christopher, > > I have applied the patch, thanks. > > Also I made the following modification: > > The new function is defined as org-mac-message-insert-selected, > and then the old name org-mac-message-insert-link is introduced > as an alias. So you get your consisten function naming, and > compatibility as well. > > I believe the file commentary may not be fully correct anymore, > it still mentions the old function names. I have already pushed the > new version, if you fix the commentary, please diff against that new > version. Thanks, Carsten. Here's the fixed commentary. Changes to Worg have been pushed. Christopher