Carsten: Thanks for the thought and explanation. It's ok as is, and I think with a change in my working habits---ie., color-theme, this problem all but goes away. I have gone and weeded out my templates, as well. Alan On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 5:59 PM, Carsten Dominik wrote: > Hi Alan, > > doing this only for remember template selection would cause an > interface inconsistency within Org. Maybe I can create a variable > that will govern this throughout Org, but it would be quite > some work to find and change all the prompts. On the other > hand, I believe the interface will become better after James' > rewrite of the remember interface, so lets wait for this > and take another look then. > > - Carsten > > > > On Jan 12, 2009, at 1:55 PM, Alan E. Davis wrote: > > I have a burgeoning number of templates, at least enough so I have to >> pause to read through them during the selection process. >> >> I guess there is currently not a face available for the character to >> select the template (denoted by, eg., ?K). Is it easy to add a specific >> bold face to this button? >> >> Thank you, >> >> >> -- >> Alan >> >> It is undesirable to believe a proposition when >> there is no ground whatsoever for supposing it is true. >> -- Bertrand Russell >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Emacs-orgmode mailing list >> Remember: use `Reply All' to send replies to the list. >> Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org >> http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode >> > > -- Alan Davis It is undesirable to believe a proposition when there is no ground whatsoever for supposing it is true. -- Bertrand Russell