Org-remember with several templates for all kinds of notetaking. I have a plan to generate memos from some of the notes. I would like to use a template that prompts for subject and recipient, and generate the memo by exporting to LaTeX. If all goes well it will save me a bunch of time. Two different problems are immediately apparent: 1. First, does anybody have a good, workable memo class? Newlfm made a decent looking memo when I used a template from someone on line, but I cannot control it myself. I do have a little template someone sent me, that works. No great shakes. 2. The template. Maybe someone already has a good template. Is it even envisioned that anything this complicated would be done with org-remember templates? My attempts so far has been fruitless: the "%[PATH]" template entry doesn't seem to find the file to include. I am a bit scatterbrained, and have many irons, in many fires. Org mode with remember is helping keep notes organized in a hitherto unimaginably orderly way. Thank you, Alan -- It is undesirable to believe a proposition when there is no ground whatsoever for supposing it is true. -- Bertrand Russell