I have a few questions about installing org-mode over an emacs-snapshot on Ubuntu GNU/Linux. I have been doing this by trial and error, and while it's been working I am not sure I have all the bits correctly worked out. First, how to edit the Makefile for the purpose. The package emacs-snapshot is installed in /usr . Does that suggest prefix=/usr ? The lispdir---is this my local repository, where I've unpacked the tar.gz file? (I am specifying this directory in my load path). Or is it the snapshot install lisp directory? I have similar questions for the info file. So far I've been just copying it into /usr/share/info/emacs-snapshot (or similar). Thank you for any suggestions/pointers. Alan Davis -- Alan Davis, Kagman High School, Saipan lngndvs@gmail.com "It's never a matter of liking or disliking ..." ---Santa Ynez Chumash Medicine Man "We have no art. We do everything as well as we can." ---Balinese saying