* how to remove "..." from the end of a heading
@ 2008-07-27  3:28 Cezar Halmagean
From: Cezar Halmagean @ 2008-07-27  3:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

  I would like to remove the 3 dots at the end of a heading since I
  don't like how it looks. All my headings have those "...".

Cezar

* Re: how to remove "..." from the end of a heading
       [not found] <m2ljzoxaxs.fsf@cezar@mixandgo.com>
@ 2008-07-27  3:47 ` Carsten Dominik
       [not found]   ` <m2hcacx9qe.fsf@cezar@mixandgo.com>
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-07-27  3:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cezar Halmagean; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Cezar

are you sure you want to get rid of this indication
that a potentially large amount of text is hidden below this
line and will be killed silently when you press `C-k'?

    (setq org-ellipsis " ")

    And a restart of Emacs is required.

- Carsten

@ 2008-07-27  3:54   ` Cezar Halmagean
       [not found]   ` <m2hcacx9qe.fsf@cezar@mixandgo.com>
From: Cezar Halmagean @ 2008-07-27  3:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Carsten Dominik <dominik@uva.nl> writes:

> Hi Cezar
>
> are you sure you want to get rid of this indication
> that a potentially large amount of text is hidden below this
> line and will be killed silently when you press `C-k'?
>
>    (setq org-ellipsis " ")
>
>    And a restart of Emacs is required.
>
> - Carsten

Yes, I looks bad... maybe if there was a different indication then it
would make sense but I only have a few lines of text for each task
anyways so I don't really need it.

Thanks,
Cezar

* Re: Re: how to remove "..." from the end of a heading
       [not found]   ` <m2hcacx9qe.fsf@cezar@mixandgo.com>
@ 2008-08-05  8:21     ` Peter Frings
From: Peter Frings @ 2008-08-05  8:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode Org-Mode