I have an org file, about 3k lines with nested headings and property drawers. org-update-dblock on this line inserts a table but only yields a subset of the actual headings: #+BEGIN: columnview :hlines 1 :id bc3cd73e-bb35-46ac-8ab3-3e8bc33be9d1 :maxlevel 3 :format "%50ITEM(Box) %TODO %TAGS %batch %hwversion %ausgeliefert %reinigungsmittel %evaporator_sensor_defekt %neuer_innenlüfter %med_netzteil %os" Whereas this line works: #+BEGIN: columnview :hlines 1 :id bc3cd73e-bb35-46ac-8ab3-3e8bc33be9d1 :maxlevel 3 :format "%50ITEM(Box) %TODO %TAGS %batch %hwversion %ausgeliefert %reinigungsmittel %evaporator_sensor_defekt %neuer_innenlüfter %med_netzteil" The only difference is that the first version includes 11 (or more) fields and the second version only includes 10 fields. Also, when I repeat org-update-dblock, it yields different results every other time and the table is slowly growing, see attached screenshots. I also noticed that org-update-dblock seems to randomly add trailing whitespaces to headings or lines like ":END:" The structure of the org file is attached. I tried for two hours to provide a minimal example org file but – like randomly – when I shorten the file radically or remove fields from the colmunview it works. I can't figure out what exactly makes org mode struggling. Even if I delete all content in the file where lines do not start with regex /^\*/ or /^:[a-zA-Z]/, the inserted table is incomplete. Can someone help to debug this further? - Jakob