If I invoke remember from a .org file, e.g. "foo.org", I would like the default file to which the remembered note is saved to be that file, "foo.org". I work on several projects at a time, and the project mix changes monthly. While on a project, I generate lots of project-specific notes and TODOs. So, I like to have project-specific .org files. Any ideas appreciated. Thanks. --Greg -- Gregory T. Sullivan, Ph.D. BAE Systems Advanced Information Technologies 6 New England Executive Park, Burlington, MA 01803 781-262-4553 (office), 978-430-3461 (cell) gregory.sullivan@baesystems.com