Probably an offtopic for your offtopic, but: I use my phone to read e-books: - AMOLED screen (black color doesn't emit light). - low level of brightness (so I can read in the night without "losing" melatonin). Usually e-book reading app gives you this option. - the PDF reading app must have reflowing of the text, so you can choose the size and font you like. - no blue colors (ie yellow "face" with a black background). Not sure about its effect, but everywhere I read about blue filters. 8-) Orgzly I use to capture ideas; and other tasks related with auto-organization (GTD). Of course, the .org files are sync with my computer. For reading org-mode documents on mobile, I haven't found the perfect app.