On 4/18/22 22:50, Eli Zaretskii wrote: >> * admin/merge-gnulib (GNULIB_MODULES): Add gettime-res. >> * lib/gettime-res.c: New file, copied from Gnulib. >> * lib/gnulib.mk.in, m4/gnulib-comp.m4: Regenerate. > Is this known to support MS-Windows correctly? I haven't tested it on that platform, though I expect it to work since it relies only on current_timespec and Emacs already uses that. I just now added some test cases to Gnulib for it; see the patch in the first attachment. You can try these tests in your environment by running './gnulib-tool --test gettime-res' in the Gnulib source directory. Or you can save time by running './configure; make check' in the directory represented by the second attachment, which is a compressed tarball containing the output of './gnulib-tool --create-testdir --dir test-gettime-res gettime-res'.