Dear Marco, I agree with your nice idea. Since I have a permission to commit orgweb/ja, so I applied your changes to ja branch. I hope Bastien or some other main committers will merge it soon. Best, Takaaki > On Oct 5, 2016, at 6:50 PM, Marco Wahl wrote: > > Hi! > >>> I propose to put the lists.gnu.org archive and The Mail Archive on the >>> orgmode site, like in the patch below. WDYT? >> >> It sounds good. > > Yeah, thanks. > > Note that I can _not_ do the change by myself, since I'm not part of the > respective group. > > So committers to the orgweb, please consider to apply this patch! > > > Thanks, > -- > Marco > > -- Takaaki ISHIKAWA