Roi Martin writes: > I tried the current main branch (commit da0f6eff75cd ("ox-texinfo: Fix > edge case with - Variable: nil:: definition") with and without the > patch. Unless I'm doing something wrong, exporting the document to HTML > with "C-c C-e h H" asks for the Scheme implementation for every code > block. Please, note that the htmlize package must be installed. > > Also, note that executing the code block with "C-c C-c" never asked for > the Scheme implementation when the ":scheme" argument is specified. My patch fixes a real bug though. Are you sure org is using the correct scheme implementation when doing "C-c C-c" ? I just checked exporting my example to html: it works for me. I've tested using the same version as you: Org mode commit: da0f6eff75cd with my patch applied on top, and using a clean bare bone emacs, without any config. I'm launching emacs like this: emacs -q test_ob-scheme-bug.org Running the elisp code block, I'm getting the expected result in HTML. In the HTML file, I see: #+begin_example
     Welcome to Racket v8.14 [cs].\n

#+end_example and: #+begin_example
     Chez Scheme Version 10.0.0

#+end_example I've attached the org file that I've used to test this. The first elisp block allows to configure Emacs from scratch (downloading and installing the required packages), export the org file to HTML and open the HTML result. Maybe something is wrong in your configuration ? Bruno