Hi Igor, On 31.01.2023 11:34, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > gerard.vermeulen@posteo.net writes: > >> The attached patch synchronizes the =defcustom= with the rest of the >> code base, groups languages by org-babel file, and uses camel-case to >> spell languages (the new fashion). > > Thanks! > May you please convert the diff into a patch with changelog entry and > commit message? See > https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#org045e318 patch attached. Two points: 1. I have assigned my copyright for Emacs stuff to the FSF 2. My initial version of the patch was against bugfix and now I have set :package-version to "9.6" according to the instructions on the org-contribute page. I do not know if this is acceptable (it feels a bit like breaking the rules), but I am happy to redo the patch for main. Best regards -- Gerard