On 6/6/20 10:01 AM, stardiviner wrote: > I remember already there are some ob-powershell relative projects. You might > want to work and improve features on those work. And integrate it into Org Mode. > > - https://gist.github.com/cbilson/ae0d90d163be4d769f8a15ddb58292bc Using this in Windows 10. I found that I've had to change: "-NoLogo -NonInteractive")) to "-NoLogo -NonInteractive -ExecutionPolicy Bypass ")) ;;; need to avoid MS no scripts policy I needed to user powershell to get around some of the stdout issues with cygwin and mgwin. I've not used powershell before so I'm still learning it. Definitely not in Unix anymore. Thirty five years of Unix and DOS makes this a very strange beast. > - https://github.com/togakangaroo/ob-pwsh I hadn't seen this one, I'll take a look at it later. -- Linux Home Automation Neil Cherry ncherry@linuxha.com http://www.linuxha.com/ Main site http://linuxha.blogspot.com/ My HA Blog Author of: Linux Smart Homes For Dummies