Bernt Hansen writes: > - org agenda clock reports are correct > - You don't have the LOGBOOK drawer aligned with tags when clocking in > from the agenda (this was with emacs -q (no org-indent-mode) > - Column view in the agenda shows correct clocking amounts for each > task > - Visiting a task with RET or SPC goes to the task when outside the > narrowed region > - Remote editing of a task outside the narrowed region changes the > target task and not something in your narrowed region instead > I tried this patch today and clock reports in the agenda no longer > display for me. Could you take a look at it please? Hi Bernt, thank you for the recommendations and for testing the patch. I am working on ERT tests for the items you listed above. Also I found that =org-agenda-add-note= does not work with narrowed agenda file. Meanwhile I can share another patch to fix the problem with clock reports (please see the second code block in testing/examples/org-agenda-test.org )