* auto scheduling task
@ 2019-12-11 13:20 claude fuhrer
From: claude fuhrer @ 2019-12-11 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all

Trying to organise my day I faced to a small problem

I would like be able to create a list of task with duration and start
time for the first one. For example (this is pseudo code, do not work
for real)

** Day 11-dec-2019

*** Task 1
     scheduled: <2019-12-11 Wed 09:25> duration:0:30

*** Task B
     duration: 0:45

*** Another task
     duration: 1:15

and then these task would be automatically displayed in my agenda (when
using the command org-agenda) as they were scheduled completely that is :

start time of first task: given

end time of first task : start time + duration

start time of second task : end time of first time

end time of second task : start time + duration.

The order should be the order of  the task in the list (if needed they
could all be tagged as "today task" for example). Moreover I would like
to be able to insert a task during the day in the list (for example
between "Task B" and "Another Task" and the next time I display the
agenda it consider the new task ).

Is there a way to do something like this ? Thank you in advance for your
help

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-12-11 13:20 UTC | newest]