* ATTENTION: Incompatible change
@ 2013-08-31 13:37 Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2013-08-31 13:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org Mode
  Cc: John Wiegley, Daniil Frumin, Anthony Lander, Christopher Suckling

Hi all,

I have now replaced both org-mac-message.el and org-mac-link-grabber.el with org-mac-link.el.  So after the next pull, you will have to change your setup to use this module instead of the others and use the new commands as well.  I would appreciate if you your try this soon, so that we can fix issue before the next release (very soon).

Thank you, and in particular thanks to Anthony Lander for doing the work.

- Carsten

P.S. Anthony, you promised to update the documentation.  It would be great if you could do that now.

Thank you!