* reformatting a quite large table
@ 2017-09-14  8:48 Luca Ferrari
From: Luca Ferrari @ 2017-09-14  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-org list

Hi all,
I'm just curios, having a an org table that is 140 MB of text in size
(it's a dump of an sql table if that matters), how can I speed up
reformatting the table?
Something I can do in background or limiting rows to what is shown to
me in the buffer will suffice.
Is that possible?

Thanks,
Luca

* Re: reformatting a quite large table
@ 2017-09-14 19:55 ` Thierry Banel
From: Thierry Banel @ 2017-09-14 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

A huge table reformatting speed-up was achieved and committed on January
9th. The mail thread was "spee-up table refresh".