On 27 Jul 2008, at 05:54, Cezar Halmagean wrote: > Carsten Dominik writes: > >> Hi Cezar >> >> are you sure you want to get rid of this indication >> that a potentially large amount of text is hidden below this >> line and will be killed silently when you press `C-k'? >> >> (setq org-ellipsis " ") >> > Yes, I looks bad... maybe if there was a different indication then it > would make sense but I only have a few lines of text for each task > anyways so I don't really need it. I use a pencil character (unicode 270E - ✎). That yields something like this: