Thank you Ihor.  I'll try troubleshooting my config.  Will let you know if I find something helpful. *Punit Arya* /Sent From Mozilla Thunderbird/ // On 2024-08-31 20:08, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Punit Arya writes: > >>> It has been a month. Have you had a chance to look into providing more details? >>> >> I did not get the warning while using the latest Org (9.7.11) from the >> repo and minimal config as suggested in the page. >> >> I guess I need to bisect and troubleshoot my config. Do you've any >> hints where the warning is coming from ? > No idea. But this warning may appear for multiple reasons. > You may try to add > (setq org-element--cache-self-verify 'backtrace) > (setq org-element--cache-self-verify-frequency 1.0) > > to your config, so that Org mode tries hard to catch any issues in the > cache. If what you see is related to the cache, you should be able to > see parser logs. >