* One-key combo entry?
@ 2013-11-16 12:53 Fredrik
From: Fredrik @ 2013-11-16 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Is it possible to set up so when when standing on a header push one key
combo and one after another be asked about about the todo-word, keyword,
deadline and then schedule for an entry?

Regards,

Fredrik

* Re: One-key combo entry?
@ 2013-11-16 13:05 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-11-16 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fredrik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Fredrik,

Fredrik <fredrik@jumans.net> writes:

> Is it possible to set up so when when standing on a header push one
> key combo and one after another be asked about about the todo-word,
> keyword, deadline and then schedule for an entry?

Not with the core functions, but I'm sure someone can provide this
command.   May be a good idea to let newcomers discovers all metadata
for an entry interactively.

--
 Bastien

* Re: One-key combo entry?
@ 2013-11-17 10:26   ` Fredrik
From: Fredrik @ 2013-11-17 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Ok,

I've set up the following :

   (defun myorg-meta ()
     "Ask for metadata"
(interactive)
(org-schedule)
(org-deadline)
(org-set-tags-command)
(org-todo))

   (global-set-key "\C-cm" 'myorg-meta)

And it works if I only use org-set-tags and org-todo but fails when I
try to use org-schedule and org-deadline. Has anyone else done anything
like this and have any tips?

Regards,

Fredrik