Hi Sebastian, I can see the version now: org-info.js, v. 0.1.1.8 :) Thanks! Xin On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 11:37 PM, Sebastian Rose wrote: > Xin Shi writes: > > Hi Sebastian, > > > > Thanks for the explanation! I guess one reason for me to spot that is I > use > > org to publish all my working notes into HTML and use it on our group > > meetings all the time :) > > > > By the way, for the org-info-src.js and org-info.js, is the "white > spaces" > > only difference between them? We can probly keep the version number in > the > > org-info.js, so that people are easier to follow. > > No. The yuicompressor (http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/compressor/) has > no option to keep comments intact - at least I couldn't fine one. > > But from now on (since the one I pushed 20 seconds ago), the version > number is always visible below the table of shortcuts (`?' or click the > `HELP' link). > > > Sebastian >