Hi Sebastian, Thanks for the explanation! I guess one reason for me to spot that is I use org to publish all my working notes into HTML and use it on our group meetings all the time :) By the way, for the org-info-src.js and org-info.js, is the "white spaces" only difference between them? We can probly keep the version number in the org-info.js, so that people are easier to follow. Thanks again! Xin On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 5:49 PM, Sebastian Rose wrote: > Xin Shi writes: > > Hi Sebastian, > > > > Thanks for your quick fix. > > > > Just curious, what was the problem before? > > > getElementsByTagName() is not recursive when called on certain HTML > elements. I had to use `document.getElementsByTagName("a");' instead to > catch links inside list elements. Before I did that for each sections > block level elements (the headline and the
). > > I wonder how no one noticed that for such a long time :) links in a list > is not too strange... > > > > > Shall I just download the new js file? > > Yes. Nothing else has changed, just added that fix. > > It looks as if some more stuff has changed sometimes, because I minify > the script. That leads to bigger chunks if you diff it. The diff of the > org-info-src.js file shows what has actually changed. > > > Best wishes > > Sebastian >