Hi Sebastian, I've attached a simple test org (a.org), please check it it works for you. My environment does not work: Emacs: 22.3.1 Org-mode: 6.28b Firefox: 3.0.11 Thanks! Xin On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 5:26 PM, Sebastian Rose wrote: > Xin Shi writes: > > Hello Experts, > > > > I'm using org-6.28b and the fresh org-info.js (a few minutes ago). I > publish > > org file into HTML with #+INFOJS_OPT: view:info. Just like this page: > > http://orgmode.org/Changes.html > > > > However, the internal links (such as [[#tag-name]]) still does not > > work. > > Here it does. I wonder if we could finally help you, if you submitted a > simple test file that reproduces the problem. > > > As I wrote before, I can use custom IDs in the several documented ways > and they all work for me. Please send a test file so we have a chance to > find out where the problem is. I fear without a chance to reproduce the > error, > we can not be of great help. > > > > When I hover the courser on the link, I can see it is correct. Somehow, > the > > javascript just does not follow the link. Put it another way, once get > into > > that page, all of the movement for the internal links are governed by > > javascript only, only links like javascript:org_html_manager.go(12) > works. I > > don't know if it's possible to fix it. > > > No. Not in info view. The info-view mode (and folding in plain view) is > done by hiding the other sections. To show a section, the script has to > show it again. > > > > For example, in the same page: > > http://orgmode.org/Changes.html > > > > although it already have "customed_id"s, such as #v6.27, when you click > on > > the Version 6.27, the real link get you to there is > > javascript:org_html_manager.go(29). If one put a link on that page: > > [[#v6.27][Go to Version 6.27]], it might not work. > > There is a script like that on the page, but the script changes all > those links to ensure that the script gets noticed if the link is > used. How else should the script show and hide sections as needed?? > > To see that, just click on the [[#v6.27][Go to Version 6.27]] and then > press `U'. Do you see the URL in the link the script shows on top of the > screen? > > It looks like this: > > http://orgmode.org/Changes.html#v6.27 > > If you now click this link, you will come to that exact section. > > > > Sebastian > >