From: Scott Randby <srandby@gmail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: skip:t option not working
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 14:46:07 -0400	[thread overview]

On 08/10/2013 02:00 PM, Nick Dokos wrote:
> Scott Randby <srandby@gmail.com> writes:

>>> I don't think it exists any longer.
>>>

>> If the option no longer exists, then it might be a good idea to remove
>> it from the manual.
>>

> Indeed, but afaict, it's no longer in the current (8.0.7) manual. Are
> you looking at an older version of the manual perhaps? I might have
> missed the reference of course, in which case if you post the details,
> somebody will fix it.

You can find a reference to the skip option on this page:

http://orgmode.org/manual/Export-options.html

It seems that this is the old 12.2 page, but it still links up to the
8.0.7 manual. No wonder I've been confused. The correct 12.2 page is
given by this link:

http://orgmode.org/manual/Export-back_002dends.html#Export-back_002dends

The current export options (which I missed before) are now in section 12.3:

http://orgmode.org/manual/Export-settings.html#Export-settings

I think the website needs to be cleaned up a bit.

Scott Randby