* Very minor bug in undo applied to org table
@ 2013-07-01 17:24 Paul Stansell
From: Paul Stansell @ 2013-07-01 17:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

This seems like a very minor bug, but I thought I'd report it anyway
in case it has wider ramifications that I'm unaware of.

Create an org file with the following lines:

| 1 |
#+TBLFM: $1=2

Open it and type C-c C-c on the TBLFM line.  This replaces the '1' in
the table with a '2'.  Now type C-_ (for undo).  Not only does the
'2' revert to a '1', but a second line reading '#+TBLFM: $1=2' is
inserted directly under the first.  An second C-_ removes this second
TBLFM line.

Regards,

Paul

PS. I'm using Emacs 24.2.1 and Org-mode release_8.0.3-331-gf7e6f1 and
I tested with the minimal org-mode set-up from
http://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html.

* Re: Very minor bug in undo applied to org table
@ 2013-08-31 13:07 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2013-08-31 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Stansell; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On 1.7.2013, at 19:24, Paul Stansell <paulstansell@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This seems like a very minor bug, but I thought I'd report it anyway
> in case it has wider ramifications that I'm unaware of.
>
> Create an org file with the following lines:
>
> | 1 |
> #+TBLFM: $1=2
>
> Open it and type C-c C-c on the TBLFM line.  This replaces the '1' in
> the table with a '2'.  Now type C-_ (for undo).  Not only does the
> '2' revert to a '1', but a second line reading '#+TBLFM: $1=2' is
> inserted directly under the first.  An second C-_ removes this second
> TBLFM line.

Hi Paul,

this just means that two separate editing event get into the undo list.  I don't think
I know how to fix it.

- Carsten