Since you're at it: I keep the attached patch personally. I use it to sync org-contacts entries to my phone. I didn't sign up to the FSF so far, and suck at maintaining emacs commit msg conventions. If the patch is interesting I'll do what is required. Cheers, Simon On 04/04/2013 02:15 PM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Robert, > > Robert Goldman writes: > >> The two files are below, in hopes of getting suggestions for improvement >> so that someday this could find itself into contrib/. > > Looks like a good start -- please keep us updated about your progress > and your will to include this in contrib/, I'm sure many users would > enjoy it. > > Thanks! >