I'm working with an sqlite database of songs, and I've run into trouble with titles that start with a '(' (for example, (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction). 'Verbatim' results work: #+BEGIN_SRC sqlite :db test-db :results verbatim .mode csv .separator | drop table playlist; create table playlist (title varchar, artist varchar); insert into playlist values("(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction", "Rolling Stones"); select * from playlist; #+END_SRC #+RESULTS: : "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction"|"Rolling Stones" But :results table' reports: eval: Symbol's function definition is void: I It looks to me like org is trying to interpret (I Can't Get No) as emacs lisp, but I haven't been able to figure out how to prevent that. Advice would be greatly appreciated. Kind Regards, Mike