* Adding a class to html export of a list
@ 2012-12-08  3:16 Tony Day
From: Tony Day @ 2012-12-08  3:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi,

I would like to add a class to a list on html export.  So, this:

#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
- [[#][Home]]
- [[#about][About]]
- [[#contact][Contact]]
#+END_EXAMPLE

becomes this:

#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
<ul class="nav">
</li>
</li>
</li>
</ul>
#+END_EXAMPLE

I've been back and forth through the docs and I can't place a way to
do it, other than to drop back to raw html (and I love my plain
lists).

Any help appreciated.

tony

* Re: Adding a class to html export of a list
@ 2012-12-09  6:46 ` Christian Moe
From: Christian Moe @ 2012-12-09  6:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tony Day; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi,