Sorry, I was being dumb. All fine. To prevent further breakage, I am attaching a doc fix. I hope it is useable? Cheers, Simon On 11/06/2012 11:21 PM, Simon Thum wrote: > Dear all, > > I have a sexp entry that somehow works "less good" now. It's > > ** 11:00 Monthly PTB Telco > %%(org-float t 2 3) > (some more stuff) > > The agenda reads "SEXP entry returned empty string", whereas previously > I got the headline. > > Putting something behind the sexp get me that, but the time is not > recovered. > > I think this matches the example in the manual quite closely, so > probably it's a bug. Any ideas? I'm on the current git but I don't > update too regularly and it was broken before. > > Cheers, > > Simon > >