Nicolas Goaziou wrote: >Raymond Zeitler writes: >> There is a problem when org-clock-rounding-minutes is non-zero, say >> N.  The problem is that the clockin-time of a task can be N less than >> the clockout-time of the previous task at certain times.-snip- >> I expect that the clockin time of Bar will be the same as the clockout time of Foo. >> Is there another variable I need to set in order to enforce >> clockin-time=clockout-time? > What about `org-clock-continuously'? It was set to nil.  I toggled it to non-nil, and the clock behavior is as desired. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction! - Ray