From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira <darcamo@gmail.com>
To: Samuel Wales <samologist@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Ido org-refile results in misfiling
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 18:45:07 -0300	[thread overview]

One thing that may help is using "C-space" to lock previous matches with
ido completion.

For instance, you start ido completion (does not matter in which context:
buffers, files, functions, etc) and start typing This will give you a bunch
of matches. Then use C-space to "lock these matches" and it is like
starting ido completion again but limited to whatever matched the previous
typing. Using this method when you have many matches is usually much easier
then trying to find what you want in a single pass.

--
Darlan