On 4/20/22 11:41, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > I get the same result, and moreover I see no differences between this > and the previous tarball, and no printouts in test-gettime-res.c. Did > you perhaps attach the wrong tarball this time? That's odd, as I get the different result (i.e., with debugging info) when I use that tarball, a copy of which I got off the email archive (so I know I sent it :-). Please see the attached shell transcript for exactly how I got the different result, starting from the email archive.