I've attached a small org file that reproduces my problem with getting images to export to pdf. I've also attached the resulting .tex file. I think my issue may have something to do with my misunderstanding of inline tasks, since if I put my org code for inclusion of the image elsewhere in the org file, under its own 2nd level heading (2 stars) then it exports fine. The narrative text in the attached org file explains my observations in more detail. Thanks. --Chris Ryan Nick Dokos wrote: > suvayu ali wrote: > >> On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 20:53, Nick Dokos wrote: >>>> [[./DataLoggerImage.jpg]] >>>> >>>> The figure does not appear in the resulting pdf. Any advice as to what >>>> I am doing wrong? >>>> >>> >>> Can you post your org file and the tex file that's produced on export? >>> >> >> Is the above correct syntax? Shouldn't it be as shown below? >> >> [[file:./DataLoggerImage.jpg]] >> > > I had the same reaction at first, but I tried it and the pdf export went > through without a hitch in either case. I'm not sure whether that's intended > behavior or an accident though. > > Nick > >