On 3 Apr 2009, at 17:58, Carsten Dominik wrote: > > On Apr 3, 2009, at 4:49 PM, Christopher Suckling wrote: > >> >> On 1 Apr 2009, at 21:21, Ed Hirgelt wrote: >> >>> I've found that org-mac-message-get-link has a problem inserting >>> [["]] as the first item. >> >> I can't replicate this. Could you provide an example? >> >>> The following change makes it better... >> >> Unfortunately, this change breaks the code for all other >> possibilities, and, if I understand the problem correctly, simply >> omits a link that begins [[" >> >> My beginner's elisp is rather clumsy; I'm going to attempt to tidy >> up the code anyway, so I'll be on the lookout for your difficulty >> whilst I do so. > > I think I already fixed it..... > Thanks! I've never used mapcar before... I've made things more modular so that your changes are reflected in searches for both selected and flagged mail. In doing so, I may have been rather naughty - I've changed the function names so that they are consistent: (org-mac-message-insert-link) becomes (org-mac-message-insert-selected) (org-mac-create-flagged-mail) becomes (org-mac-message-insert-flagged) both of which call the function (org-mac-message-get-links) to do their stuff. If this is not on, then I'll resubmit the patch with the original function names. Otherwise, new documentation is primed for pushing to Worg. Best, Christopher