From: Stephan Schmitt <drmabuse@cs.tu-berlin.de>
To: Robin Message <rhm31@cam.ac.uk>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Heirarchy and indenting of plain text belonging to headline of same indent
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 13:11:23 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Robin,

No, there is no possibility to return to a
higher level without a new headline.

The concept of book chapters and sections is
here more appropriate than code blocks.
Although this restricts somewhat the flexibility
of the outline structure, it is unlikely to be
changed in the future.

If you need the embedded /Head 2/ block for a
todo task, you can use inline tasks as a
workaround (look it up in the manual).  There
are also some other threads in the mail archive
of this list discussing this problem.

Hth,
	Stephan

Also sprach Robin Message: