Hello, I think I discovered a bug in org-export. If you have a headline with an elisp code block containing the following line: " :ID:" the HTML code will be garbled at the beginning of the headline. I have attached a minimal test case and the resulting HTML file. The #+OPTIONS: line is not needed, but is included to make the HTML file less cluttered. There has to be whitespace between the " and :ID: and the string must be ended on the same line. For example, these lines trigger the bug: " :ID:" " :ID:" " :ID: garble-my-html" while these do not: ":ID:" ":ID: garble-my-html" " :ID: The article I published yesterday demonstrates the bug in a real-world situation -- its just before the "jb/filing-remember-hook-function" heading, just search for "jb/fi" in the following page: http://www.jboecker.de/2010/04/14/general-reference-filing-with-org-mode.html - Jan