From: Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com>
To: "Sébastien Vauban" <wxhgmqzgwmuf@spammotel.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Re: Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 08:14:05 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Sebastian,

I do not know what is happening here.  Something.  But you do
seem to be the  only one having this problem, I have not heard
about it from anybody else.

Unfortunately I do not know how to guide you to
better tracing this error at this time.
If you can make me a reproducible case with a minimal
setup - I will take a look.

- Carsten