Hello, attached there are a few patches reworking the parsing of org-table formula mode strings and introducing a new mode flag to enable Calc's units simplification mode as discussed in a recent thread on the mailing list. I haven't updated the documentation. I can do it once we agree that this feature is a good idea. I have already submitted the patches in another thread https://orgmode.org/list/6d8c15c2-d1b0-d913-df39-c60381cff70b@grinta.net/T/#m03a426dd8476b60019dfffecb8781a2126df690f but it seems that woof did not pick them up, thus I am re-sending them. Cheers, Dan