Hi, the creation of the sitemap was not working for my project when publishing. There were two bugs: * The title of the page was made from index-file-name and a broken link. * When publishing recursively, the links to files were not working (missing relative path) The appended patch (in horror-lisp :-) fixes these two bugs. I diffed against the current git version (using 'git-diff lisp/org-publish.el'). Additionally subdirectories get an extra link with a '/' appended. The files and directories in subdirectories are indented, so the tree structure of the published project is visible. I know the code looks terrible, but it works just fine here. Regards,