Hi Carsten, Attached is a minim emacs config file I made that can reproduce the problem using "emacs -q -l minimal.el". The first line of the file add the load-path to the org-mode package, so you may need to change it. Also attached is a simple two-line org-file that you can open to see the problem in column-view. My face settings are for light background. Besides those strike-through lines and underlines, I also noticed that there is a light gray vertical line in the "PRI" column. It has something to do with my use of "box" face for org-column, but I wonder whether that can get fixed together, as those strike-through and underlines start right from that vertical line. I am using the official GNU Emacs 22.2 on Windows XP. Thanks a lot for looking into this. Wanrong Carsten Dominik wrote: > Hi Wanrong, > > I have lost track a bit of the details, so in order to fix this, can > you please make me a test case with a minimal .emacs that contrains > your face definitions, and a small example file. Please make it work > so that > > emacs -q -l minimal.emacs > > will reproduce the problem. Please also include the exact version of > Emacs you are using. > > Thanks. > > - Carsten > > On May 15, 2008, at 7:40 PM, Wanrong Lin wrote: > >> >> Feedback: I just tested again on org 6.03, and the "line noises" are >> still there in the column view. >> >> Wanrong >> >> Wanrong Lin wrote: >>> >>> Just a reminder: do you have any TODO faces with strike-through >>> lines? Remember the line noises will only happen when that is true. >>> >>> Also, maybe there are some other check-ins after your patch that >>> fixed this. I only tried your patch, not the latest GIT revision. I >>> can just wait until next release to test again. >>> >>> Thanks a lot. >>> >>> Wanrong >>>