From: Ian Barton <lists@manor-farm.org>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Re: Info about Emacs on EEE PC
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 19:03:51 +0100	[thread overview]

>> I will be very interested by more feedbacks on this use (Emacs and
>> especially org-mode).
>> Is the keyboard usable in Emacs ? Did you encounters some difficulties ? How
>> did you resolve them ?

This is being typed on an Asus eee. I use org mode with no problems. The
keys are a little small, but I have slim fingers!

I have installed kubuntu which works very well once you have tweaked it.
I found that I managed break Xandros too easily by installing stuff from
Debian. You can have the best of both worlds since you can boot from an
SD card, thus being able to keep the default Xandros and have an
alternative OS easily accessible.

I think the 900 will probably be be even better. The resolution on the
eee is a bit cramped for reading many web pages,

Ian,