Carsten Dominik schrieb: > At > > http://orgmode.org/org-info.js > > Note that this is still being worked on, so this version is still > preliminary and may not work correctly in some aspects. > I believe Sebastian also wanted to put a version on worg, but I don't > think that has happened yet. True, I didn't :-( I can't, since I don't have write access. I suspect my mail to Bastien containing my user name has gone to /dev/null. Maybe just sent it to my own adress only by accident. I'll retry that and send the current version to Rainer. Regards, Sebastian