My fault to send this tons of broken scripts to you Bastien. Thank you so much for updating! Bastien schrieb: > Rainer Stengele writes: > >> at the moment I can't see anything than a help line at the top of the >> page in K-Meleon, Firefox, SeaMonkey or Internet Explorer 7. The >> contents - which I could see yesterday - is shown for a second and >> then disappearing. > > My bad. I fall in a black hole of sleep in the middfle of a file > transfer. Please check again. > I did - as programmers always do - in the middle of writing the docs :-)