Small bug in org store link. To reproduce, put the cursor on line 1007 and run org-store-link. Then use the result to create a hyperlink in an org file, which for me looks like: [[file:~/lib/c/pkgs/quicknet/qnstrn.cc::ftr1_window_offset%20ftr1_window_len][call]] Then click on that hyperlink. I get sent to line 899 instead of line 1007. It looks like the reason is that org tosses out puncutation (+>,). I've found that, when linking to source code, punctuation is a big deal, so, if possible, it would be nice if org mode was made sensitive to it. Keep up the good work, Scott